17. November 2021
Our hygiene rules...
Covid-19 put the topic health even more in focus, as stricter measures to protect guests and employees must be observed. Our hygienic rules and the relevant definitions result from the current laws of the Baden-Württemberg state government, the federal government, recommendations of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association, and the highest hygiene standards imposed by the in-house team.
With great care, we guarantee a number of anti-Covid-19 measures that enable us to provide the service under safe conditions and to protect our guests and employees.
These measures will continuously be updated and adapted to the legal requirements.
Restaurant guests not staying at the hotel: Non-immunized persons are not allowed into enclosed areas or the restaurant.
Hotel guests: As of now, 2G also apply here. Non-immunized guests are no longer allowed to arrive at the alert level, as they will not be allowed access to enclosed areas (such as the restaurant). Please urgently show your vaccinated or convalescent proof at check-in.
The Corona warning level has been in effect since November 17. Here are the main changes it brings for the hospitality industry
- From 16.09.2021, a new Corona regulation will apply in Baden - Württemberg, which introduces a 3-level system (basic level, warning level, alert level).
- The regulation does not restrict access for vaccinated and recovered persons, no matter which level applies. In the alert level, non-immunized persons are not allowed to enter.
- The general Covid hygiene rules naturally apply to the entire hotel area. Surgical masks or FFP2 mouth and nose covers must be worn in all areas of the hotel. As a hotel, we are not allowed to accept a mask exemption through exceptions or certificates. You can take off your masks at your table in the restaurant.
- For the registration in Baden-Württemberg please use the Luca app. You can download the app on your smartphone in advance. You will need the app in all areas of the hotel.
- Here you will always find the daily updated situation report in Baden - Württemberg.
- In the basic level, the 3G requirements continue to apply.
- The warning level exists if the statewide number of new inpatient admissions with COVID-19 patients per 100,000 inhabitants within seven days (7-day hospitalization incidence) reaches or exceeds the number of 8 or if the statewide utilization of intensive care beds (AIB) with COVID-19 patients reaches or exceeds the absolute number of 250.
- The alert level exists when statewide 7-day hospitalization incidence reaches or exceeds 12 or when statewide intensive care bed (AIB) utilization with COVID-19 patients reaches or exceeds 390 in absolute terms.
- proof of vaccination, recovery or testing.
The official rules apply to children. (Children from 6 years of age also need a test certificate)
- In the basic and warning levels, a negative antigen test is permitted. This must not be older than 24 hours at the time of arrival.
- In the alert level, non-immunized persons are not allowed to enter.
- For the registration in Baden-Württemberg please use the Luca app.
- Please already install the Luca Guest App and register yourself in advance at home. Otherwise you cannot register in Germany with your foreign mobile number.
- You will need the app in all areas of the hotel.
- Before you start your travel, please refer to the relevant information and entry requirements for Germany. Click here…
- Please register youself with the Luca App in advance. You cannot register in Germany with a foreign mobile number.
- Our current cancellation conditions are accommodating. You can cancel or change your travel date of your booking or cancel without any charges up to 7 days upon arrival.
- Test possibility in the ElzLand Hotel Pfauen
Book your time slot if required directly upon arrival or in advance. We test daily only against "reservation". An official test result may be issued by our trained professional staff.
- Click here for test centers nearby the hotel
- Our employees have been properly trained in terms of hygiene. Your room is your retreat.
- We do a basic cleaning before arrival and during your stay the room will be cleaned every day. In case you don´t need a daily cleaning just report to the reception.
- The housekeeping team uses fresh cleaning utensils for each room. Critical points such as handrails, door handles, light switches, benches and loungers and sanitary facilities are being disinfected even more frequently. All hotel linen and towels are cleaned by a professional, certified laundry.
- The fitness room is open and the ElzLand activity program may take place. Note that non-immunized hotel guests in the warning level must provide negative PCR test proof.
- The saunas as well as the indoor swimming pool are open for hotel guests, Day SPA, as well as Night SPA - guests.
- The operation of the steam bath, as well as infusions in the saunas are not allowed since 16.09.21.
- Let us pamper you with a relaxing massage or a soothing bath. Our SPA team is looking forward to your request before arrival.
- Is guaranteed!
- There, you will always be placed to your table. Please be patient during busy times. Sit back. You will be served from breakfast to dinner. A buffet is currently only possible to a limited extent.
- In case of a positive corona test result during your stay, we will proceed immediately according to the general decree of the district Emmendingen for suspected corona cases and we cannot accommodate you. You will have to leave independently and immediately go into self-isolation.