Our hygienic rules
Fort the safety and the protection of our all health we want to ask you to join us, to respect and to follow our hygiene measurements.
1. During your stay the common hygiene regulations are also applying to our entire hotel as well as frequently intensive hand washing, disinfecting, sneez and cough in the elbow.
2. We are keeping a protection distance by a minimum of 1,5 m to all present. This is also applying to the escalator, traffic ways and sanitation rooms. We renounce handshaking or any warm hug.
3. Please bring your own face mask. It will help us all in public areas. It might be allowed to take it off during your massage. Our co-worker are wearing their masks as well.
4. We are very happy if you could check your body temperature daily therefore we enable an everyday measuring at the hotel.
5. All rooms are being hygienically cleaned and thoroughly disinfected before your arrival. It would be nice if you could bring more time for staying in the hotel room in order to avoid a frequent change of room.
6. If you like to you can renounce the room cleaning service partially or completely. Of course you will receive towels and everything else what you will need.
7. You will be seated in the restaurant. Here we are also renouncing a frequent seat change and you will get “your” table during the complete stay.
8. Nothing stands in the way for a usual voluptuous breakfast. We serve you delicacies also for the lunch snack and for the dinner as commonly.
9. The Elzland active program will take place daily with a limited number of participants.
10. Restaurant guests out of the region require a pre-reservation.
The most important rule is: Please arrive healthy. If you or a family member are having respiratory diseases or high temperature please stay home. The same also applies to our co-worker. We definitely do not charge you with a cancellation fee. Therefore you can postpone your holiday to a later point in time.
Protect yourself and your fellow men.
Dr. med. Bernhard Dickreiter:
Consulting Doctor ZRT-health Center in the Elzland Hotel Pfauen and president of the charitable academy of cell biological regulatory medicine e.V.
Categories: Culinary, Wellness, Health, Activity, Hotel