Terms and Conditions
Dear valued guets,
it is our goal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. This also means that you should know exactly which
Services we provide, what we stand for and what obligations you have towards us.
- The contract is completed, as soon as the room, the SPA- and ZRT®- services have been ordered and confirmed, or, if a confirmation is not possible due to a lack of time, is provided. Oral agreements only become effective when they have been confirmed in writing by the ElzLand Hotel Pfauen.
- Optional data are binding for both contract parties. The ElzLand Hotel Pfauen reserves the right to allocate the reserved rooms or event rooms elsewhere after expiry of the option.
- On the register of groups or several persons, a list of participants should be available 21 days before arrival at the hotel in the interest of all.
- If the content of the reservation deviates from the content of the registration, the deviating content of the confirmation becomes binding for both parties if the guest does not object in writing within 10 days.
- Reserved event rooms are only available to the service recipient at the time agreed of in writing. Any use of the rooms beyond the agreed period requires prior consultation with the ElzLand Hotel Pfauen. Booked hotel rooms are available to the guest from 15:00 on the day of arrival and until 11:00 on the day of departure. Unless an arrival time has been particular agreed upon, the hotel reserves the right allocate the room elsewhere by 18:00 on the day of arrival.
- The guest is required to inform the reception about an earlier departure until latest 20:00 on the day before departure. For departures before 18:00, half of the room price is to be paid, after 18:00, the full room price is to be paid.
- Which services have contractually been agreed upon, result from the information in the house prospects, the website and the confirmation of the reservation that refers to it.
- A refund of booked, but not used services is not possible.
- The advertised prices are inclusive prices and include service charges and value added tax (VAT).
- If the time period between the conclusion of the contract and the provision of services exceeds six months, the hotel reserves the right to make price changes.
- If the value added tax (VAT) changes after conclusion of the contract, the agreed price is changed accordingly.
- Cancellation conditions for the case that something should come up. (for arrangements, SPA- and ZRT®-services):
- Room bookings
Up to 14 days before arrival, free cancellation. Afterwards, the following cancellation costs will be charged: 14 days to 7 days before arrival: 50% of the arranged price. 7 days to 2 days before arrival: 70% of the arranged price. 1 days before arrival, cancellation on the day of arrival and no show: 80% of the arranged price. Cancellation costs will be charged, if the room cannot be re-allocated.
- Group bookings (from 5 rooms)
Up to 6 weeks before arrival, free cancellation. Afterwards, cancellation costs of 50% of the arranged price will be charged up to 14 days before arrival. 70% of the arranged price will be charged up to 2 days before arrival. 1 days before arrival, cancellation on the day of arrival or no show: 80% of the arranged price. Cancellation costs will be charged, if the room cannot be re-allocated.
The following cancellation fees will be charged for changes or cancellation of reserved event rooms and related rooms: Free cancellation for the entire event 6 weeks before the date of the event. Cancellation of individual participants is free of charge up to 24 hours before the date of the event. In case of short-term cancellations, the cancellation fee is 80% of the arranged price. If the room can be re-allocated, you will not incur any costs.
- Changes in the number of persons at events
Up to 48 hours before the start of the event, the number of attending persons can be changed. Afterwards, the agreed number of participants will be charged, even if actually fewer people attend the event. If more participants attend the event, the actual number of participants will be charged.
- Room bookings
- The customer is liable for the payment of additional food and drinks ordered by participants of the event.
- Technical malfunctions or in other equipment shall, as far as possible, be rectified immediately. However, no withholding or reduction of payments can be made
- Our invoices are payable within 10 days from the invoice date without deduction and plus occurring bank charges. Credit cards are accepted.
- Correction of errors as well as printing and calculation errors is reserved.
- 17. The invalidity of individual provisions of the contract or its conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining agreements.
- 18. For all legal disputes arising from this contract and its performance, the jurisdiction of the district court in 79183 Waldkirch is agreed, as far as legally permissible.
We wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay and look forward to welcome you in Oberprechtal.
Current state: 01.07.2018